- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Flightgear is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PowerPC G4 or later (G5 2GHz or greater recommended) or Intel Macs (2GHz or greater recommended). Powerful GPU Mac OS X 10.4.x (Tiger) or later.|
Flightgear is also compatible with
Versions of Flightgear
|Flightgear 1.9.1 r232 11/11/09||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- This release contains some bug-fixes and updates on GUI Launcher and add-ons. No change was made on FlightGear simulator main program
- Free – No registration or license fees
- Great tutorials to get you going,
- Clean and easy-to-use flight deck
- Lots of planes to choose from
- Very heavy on resources
- No missions to take part in
- Lacks the professionalism of X-Plane and Microsoft Simulator X
"brilliant... if you know how."
In flightgear you have to start engines, go to help then look at the controls.
I did a vote in class today and more people profferer fgfs over fsx!!!
just got to know what you are doing.
go to the fg website for add ons:
second one is the forum.
- to many to name
- don't want to list them
- 12 Apr 2011
Giants Software's successful Farming Simulator 15 is coming to Mac, two weeks after the game's release... See more
If you bought Coffee Stain Studios' Goat Simulator, on November 20th you'll get another free update to... See more
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Flightgear
- pro flight simulator
- free download microsoft flight simulator
- flightgear 2.0.0 download
- flight gear 3.2
- cessna 152 download
- flightgear 2.8.0
- multi sim
- flightgear 2.12.0